Liturgies will be celebrated at Redhill Cemetery Chapel, Arnold, Nottingham on the following Sundays:-
- 2nd August (Trinity 7)
- 6th September (Trinity 12 / St. Barnabas)
- 20th September (Trinity 14)
- 4th October ((Trinity 16 / St. Matthew)
- 18th October (Trinity 18)
- 1st November ((Trinity 20 / St. John of Kronstadt)
- 22nd November (Trinity 23)
- 6th December (Trinity 25)
- 20th December (Advent 2)
Please contact Father Thomas if you would like to attend. A risk assessment has been carried out and guidelines will be sent out beforehand.
The chapel is just a short walk from the entrance of the cemetery. If you’re planning to come by car, the Cemetery Chapel is clearly visible from Mansfield Road (A60). Parking isn’t alowed in the cemetery grounds, but there is a free municipal car park directly opposite the entrance to the cemetery, linked by a pedestrian crossing.
Confessions are heard before the start of the liturgy.
All are welcome!
Please see the map below: